Unfortunately, Previous year, 2020, will be remembered as the year of this terrible pandemic, with more than 50 million cases worldwide and more than 10 million cases in the United States, and nearly one million deaths worldwide and nearly 250,000 deaths in this country. In some of these, several unwise concepts and theories have been proposed, such as herd immunity, pandemic fatigue, or everything will work out on its own, and so on. But if we want to fight this virus and reduce the risks to public health, we have to take personal responsibility, protect our health and – the power – end up in a pandemic. With that in mind, this article will try to briefly review, consider, analyze and discuss the 5 most important steps to achieve this goal.
How To Avoid Covid-19 In 2021
- Wearing a mask: why has wearing a mask become a political debate? Almost all public health experts say that if everyone would just wear a mask, as long as the social intervals are difficult, and especially inside buildings (buildings, restaurants, etc.), the infection rate would probably decrease by about 95%. Does this make sense not only from a personal point of view, but also from the point of view of social responsibility? In some regions of the country there is more cooperation in this area than in others, and in general, infection rates have been lower in those regions/areas.
- Social distance: studies show that social distance significantly reduces the spread of infections. For example, every time President Trump held one of his demonstrations where most of the attendees were not socially distant and/or wore masks, we saw the spread of infection/the case! Stay at least 1.5 meters away, but since many studies show that it is an airborne virus, the virus can travel even further under certain circumstances.
- Avoid overcrowding and crowds for food indoors: although most of us would like a return to normal life and normal activities/circumstances/conditions/life, this virus unfortunately spreads at a tremendous rate within closed environments, and unless the facility pays attention to all necessary precautions, in terms of cleanliness, hygiene, wearing masks, updating air filter systems, etc., it exposes itself to unintended consequences. Also stay away from crowded places, situations, etc., be careful, stay alert and stay healthy!
- Don’t let yourself down: don’t be stupid/ dumb/egotistic, so you will be let down by the so-called pandemic fatigue! Use your common sense and realize that you do not want to become a statistic!
- Take precautions: Wash your hands, use hand cleanser often, wear a mask, avoid crowds, limit certain activities and take precautions to minimize your risks.
This virus is not only real, but still it’s here, and we’re seeing an increase in the number of cases, and deaths! Take social responsibility, be smart and vigilant, stay safe and healthy!